UnthoughtofModz
UnthoughtofModz
UnthoughtofModz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnthoughtofModz

We are a modding site, thriving for success

HomeHome  NewsNews  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Everyone that is new to the site be sure to post here an introduction. Also we do need to find new members, get that UoM spirit up and get some of your friends to a great and friendly new site.
IllusiveGaming.net78.net
Top posters
Josh
Staff Application Form Vote_lcapStaff Application Form Voting_barStaff Application Form Vote_rcap 
Crank
Staff Application Form Vote_lcapStaff Application Form Voting_barStaff Application Form Vote_rcap 
HDLobbies
Teh Bird
IMoD_GaMeRs
The Game Forum
Jaydot
xJESUSxMODz
-1337-
Spongebob
Latest topics
» Old Site Coming Back from the grave
Staff Application Form EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:22 pm by Crank

» Staff Application Form
Staff Application Form EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:17 pm by Jaydot

» This is just sad
Staff Application Form EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm by Jaydot

» Need Members
Staff Application Form EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:33 pm by Jaydot

» All USB Mods Updated Daily
Staff Application Form EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 pm by Crank

» New Site Theme
Staff Application Form EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:11 pm by Crank

» How to Become staff?
Staff Application Form EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm by Crank

» How to get a better K/D ratio
Staff Application Form EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 pm by xJESUSxMODz

» Capture Card | Info
Staff Application Form EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:03 pm by xJESUSxMODz

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 154 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:52 am

Staff Application Form

Go down 
+3
The Game Forum
Zak_UK
Crank
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crank
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Crank

Staff Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Please Cut & Paste the below into a new topic

Position applied for:

How old are you?

Gamer Tag(s):

Why do you want to become a member of staff (motivations?)

Do you have any modding experience (If so please provide further details):

If there was one particular relevant skill you have what is it and why:

If you do not have any modding based experience do you have an interest, if so what is your main area of interest:

Do you have any other interests such as boosting or legit game play? (If so please provide additional details).

How many hours on 'Live' do you average each day and can you be site active regularly? (Please include limitations if any?)

What type of games do you most enjoy playing?

Console Platforms used:

Do you own a Jtag?

Do you understand that no matter what position you apply for you must serve a minimum of 6 weeks in a recruitment role, this does not mean though that after this period you will progress as the role you may apply for may not be immediately available? Do you understand and agree?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unthoughtofmodz.com
Zak_UK
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Position applied for: Moderator.

How old are you? 14

Gamer Tag(s): iZak Stevens

Why do you want to become a member of staff (motivations?) Because i like contributing to sites.

Do you have any modding experience (If so please provide further details): Sticky on TTG, and a mod on 1 previous website.

If there was one particular relevant skill you have what is it and why: Usb modding/Jtag Modding

If you do not have any modding based experience do you have an interest, if so what is your main area of interest:

Do you have any other interests such as boosting or legit game play? (If so please provide additional details).

How many hours on 'Live' do you average each day and can you be site active regularly? (Please include limitations if any?) about 3

What type of games do you most enjoy playing? FPS, Call of duty etc

Console Platforms used: Xbox 360

Do you own a Jtag? yeah a xenon

Do you understand that no matter what position you apply for you must serve a minimum of 6 weeks in a recruitment role, this does not mean though that after this period you will progress as the role you may apply for may not be immediately available? Do you understand and agree? yeah
Back to top Go down
The Game Forum
Rated Awesome
Rated Awesome
The Game Forum

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Position applied for: Normal Moderator

How old are you? 16

Gamer Tag(s): NeOn SCPE

Why do you want to become a member of staff (motivations?) I have been here since day1!

Do you have any modding experience (If so please provide further details):i used to host free lobbies for TTG when i owned my jtag but now the new dashboard is here i sold my Falcon Motherboard.

If there was one particular relevant skill you have what is it and why:To be an honest member, because i have scams spams and leeches

Do you have any other interests such as boosting or legit game play? (If so please provide additional details). I am a legit level 70 10th prestige on MW2 but hacked for my titles ect.

How many hours on 'Live' do you average each day and can you be site active regularly? (Please include limitations if any?) 5-6

What type of games do you most enjoy playing? First Person Shooter,CoD, Medal of honor

Do you own a Jtag? No however i used to and i use to host free lobbies at my expence.
Back to top Go down
http://tgfgaming.tk/
Teh Bird
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Teh Bird

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:14 pm

The Game Forum wrote:
Position applied for: Normal Moderator

How old are you? 16

Gamer Tag(s): NeOn SCPE

Why do you want to become a member of staff (motivations?) I have been here since day1!

Do you have any modding experience (If so please provide further details):i used to host free lobbies for TTG when i owned my jtag but now the new dashboard is here i sold my Falcon Motherboard.

If there was one particular relevant skill you have what is it and why:To be an honest member, because i have scams spams and leeches

Do you have any other interests such as boosting or legit game play? (If so please provide additional details). I am a legit level 70 10th prestige on MW2 but hacked for my titles ect.

How many hours on 'Live' do you average each day and can you be site active regularly? (Please include limitations if any?) 5-6

What type of games do you most enjoy playing? First Person Shooter,CoD, Medal of honor

Do you own a Jtag? No however i used to and i use to host free lobbies at my expence.
this is a oprotunaty not for you though
Back to top Go down
-1337-
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
-1337-

PostSubject: Apply   Staff Application Form EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Position applied for:Moderator

How old are you? Almost 18

Gamer Tag(s): Hobo Power15

Why do you want to become a member of staff (motivations?) Well Because I Have Past Experience On Some Sites And I love to hel[ and get members

Do you have any modding experience (If so please provide further details):Jtag Falcon Cant Go Online ATM

If there was one particular relevant skill you have what is it and why: Being A Mod Because Ive Been Admin And Mod Helping the Site Get Members Advertising ETC

If you do not have any modding based experience do you have an interest, if so what is your main area of interest:Jtaging Gt Moding Gave Save Moding ETC

Do you have any other interests such as boosting or legit game play? (If so please provide additional details).Legit Game Play / Quick Scopeing

How many hours on 'Live' do you average each day and can you be site active regularly? (Please include limitations if any?)3to 7

What type of games do you most enjoy playing? Cod Every One And Halo

Console Platforms used:Ps3 WIi Xbox

Do you own a Jtag? Yes

Do you understand that no matter what position you apply for you must serve a minimum of 6 weeks in a recruitment role, this does not mean though that after this period you will progress as the role you may apply for may not be immediately available? Do you understand and agree? Sad
Yes I Do Aggre
Back to top Go down
Teh Bird
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Teh Bird

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Position applied for: Admin/ global moderater

How old are you? 13

Gamer Tag(s): ACatWiv A Tatoo

Why do you want to become a member of staff (motivations?) i just want to help out because im a very active person

Do you have any modding experience (If so please provide further details): yes loads from petty usb modding to 10th lobbies.

If there was one particular relevant skill you have what is it and why: checking for spam.

If you do not have any modding based experience do you have an interest, if so what is your main area of interest: soldering

Do you have any other interests such as boosting or legit game play? (If so please provide additional details). i do give free head shots away

How many hours on 'Live' do you average each day and can you be site active regularly? (Please include limitations if any?) all day

What type of games do you most enjoy playing? first person shoting

Console Platforms used: xbox 360

Do you own a Jtag? i DID own a jtag and broke it.

Do you understand that no matter what position you apply for you must serve a minimum of 6 weeks in a recruitment role, this does not mean though that after this period you will progress as the role you may apply for may not be immediately available? Do you understand and agree? . I agree
Back to top Go down
PEGxPELVISxPETE
Rated Awesome
Rated Awesome
PEGxPELVISxPETE

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Position applied for:Purple for paul

How old are you?222

Gamer Tag(s):PEGxPELVISxPETE

Why do you want to become a member of staff (motivations?)i like bacon

Do you have any modding experience (If so please provide further details):I REALLY like bacon

If there was one particular relevant skill you have what is it and why:your mother

If you do not have any modding based experience do you have an interest, if so what is your main area of interest:i have an interest in turning an xbox into a toaster

Do you have any other interests such as boosting or legit game play? (If so please provide additional details).ballroom dancing

How many hours on 'Live' do you average each day and can you be site active regularly? (Please include limitations if any?)26

What type of games do you most enjoy playing? violent ones and any involving rainbow bright

Console Platforms used:sega genesis

Do you own a Jtag? i think the answer is c

Do you understand that no matter what position you apply for you must serve a minimum of 6 weeks in a recruitment role, this does not mean though that after this period you will progress as the role you may apply for may not be immediately available? Do you understand and agree? maybe
Back to top Go down
Teh Bird
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Teh Bird

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 am

Position applied for: global moderater

How old are you? 13

Why do you want to become a member of staff (motivations?) i just want to help out because im a very active person

Do you have any modding experience (If so please provide further details): yes loads from petty usb modding to 10th lobbies.

If there was one particular relevant skill you have what is it and why: checking for spam.

If you do not have any modding based experience do you have an interest, if so what is your main area of interest: soldering

Do you have any other interests such as boosting or legit game play? (If so please provide additional details). i do give free head shots away

How many hours on 'Live' do you average each day and can you be site active regularly? (Please include limitations if any?) all day

Do you understand that no matter what position you apply for you must serve a minimum of 6 weeks in a recruitment role, this does not mean though that after this period you will progress as the role you may apply for may not be immediately available? Do you understand and agree? . I agree
Back to top Go down
-1337-
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
-1337-

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Reece wrote:

How old are you? 13

You Have A Very Good Chance Thanks For The App
Back to top Go down
Jaydot
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jaydot

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:17 pm

-1337- wrote:
Reece wrote:

How old are you? 13

You Have A Very Good Chance Thanks For The App
You have no role in whoever gets the role Admins will decide not global mods Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Form
Page 1 of 1